Cotswold Country Park and Beach
The Cotswold Country Park and Beach re-opened in May 2017 under new operators PSL (Planning Solutions Ltd). This high quality professional organisation have successfully developed and run the award-winning attraction Conkers in the heart of the National Forest since 1997.
The team have worked hard to improve the site to make sure everyone has a fantastic visit…come and see what has been done so far:
- 100 tons of new sand on the beach
- Refurbishment of the boardwalk cafe to offer improved catering choice, now known as the Beach Shack Cafe
- Refurbishment of the cafe within the Millennium Building including a Gelato ( Ice Cream Parlour) and a wood fire, stone baked Pizzeria
- Installation of a WiBit Aqua Park on the North Lake
- New Stand Up Paddle Boards for hire to include single, doubles, and family boards
- A series of Mini Port themed boats for hire on the South Lake
This has enhanced the attractions previously on offer that include: Water Zorbs, Kayaks, Paddle Boards and Pedaloes
- The Cotswold Country Park and Beach is open from March until end October.
For admission / prices please see www.cotswold counrtyparkandbeach.com