Jennie’s Kitchen is a new independent cafe, offering breakfast, lunch and traditional afternoon cream tea in a beautifully renovated farm building and gardens. Open Wednesday to Saturday from 9am to 4pm and on Thursday evenings – mediterranean buffet dinner at 7.30pm (please book in advance)
Christmas Opening Hours:
Monday 24th December – CLOSED
Tuesday 25th December – CLOSED
Wednesday 26th December – CLOSED
Thursday 27th December – OPEN 9am to 4pm
Friday 28th December – OPEN 9am to 4pm
Saturday 29th December – OPEN 9am to 4pm
Sunday 30th December – CLOSED
Monday 31st December – CLOSED
Tuesday 1st January 2019 – CLOSED
Wednesday 2nd January – OPEN 9am to 4pm
We wish everyone a wonderful Christmas & Happy Year ahead
Thank you for your support over our 2 years of opening.
Jennie’s Kitchen occupies a former derelict farm building which has been beautifully renovated in traditional Cotswold stone and is fully equipped. The food is cooked on site using local suppliers wherever possible and the kitchen has its own organic vegetable garden and greenhouses. As well as being home to both Jennie’s Kitchen and part of Ross Manufacturing, Wheatleys Barn Farm is also home to over 60 Alpacas.
- Freshly ground coffee served all day. Separate decaffeinated bean grinder
- Lovely tea rooms for afternoon tea and cakes with traditional china and tea pots
- Lunch menus for hot and cold home cooked meals
- Children’s menus and seasonal salads
- Gluten Free and vegetarian options
- Desserts and Cotswold ice cream
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fabulous garden
- Disabled facilities
- Dogs welcome (towels, blankets and biscuits provided)
- Large car park, cycle racks
- Just off the Spine Road before Ashton Keynes traditional village
- Open Wednesday to Saturday from 9am to 4pm. and on Thursday evenings – mediterranean buffet dinner at 7.30pm (please book in advance)
The restaurant and gardens are available for private evening functions with a selection of prearranged menus. There is also a 10m x 5m marquee available for use in the rear paddock.
Children’s parties can be arranged amongst the smaller alpacas even feeding them under supervision.
Afternoon tea with lovely cloths, extra special tea pots and china. Must be pre-booked.