Cotswold Country Park and Beach
The Cotswold Country Park and Beach re-opened on Friday May 26th under new operators PSL (Planning Solutions Ltd). This high quality professional organisation have successfully developed and run the award-winning attraction Conkers in the heart of the National Forest since 1997.
We are working hard to improve the site to makie sure everyone has a fantastic visit...come and see what we have done so far:
- 100 tons of new sand on the beach
- Refurbishment of the boardwalk cafe to offer improved catering choice. This will be rebranded as the Beach Shack Cafe
- Refurbishment of the cafe within the Millennium Building including a Gelato ( Ice Cream Parlour)
- Installation of a WiBit Aqua Park on the North Lake
- New Stand Up Paddle Boards for hire to include single, doubles, and family boards
Following on in July we hope to introduce a series of Mini Port themed boats for hire on the South Lake. This will complete and enhance the attractions previously on offer that include: Water Zorbs, Kayaks, Paddle Boards and Pedaloes
A wood fire, stone baked Pizzeria will also be opened in the refurbished Millennium building.
New Pricing Structure:-
A simpler pricing structure will be introduced based on vehicles rather than number of persons. This will include parking, admission to the Park, all day entrance to the beach, outdoor children’s play area and catering facilities. All the water based activities will incur separate charges.
To ease congestion and facilitate faster access to the site, advance online booking will be available on the new website soon.
Regular Admission Peak Season (22 July – 3 Sep)
Motorbikes (up to 2) £5 Motorbikes £6
Car (up to 5 persons) £12 Car £16
MPV’s (6 - 8 persons) £16 MPV’s £20
Minibus £30 Minibus £40
Coaches only accepted with advanced booking – please call 01285 868096 or email email@example.com
Visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/countryparkandbeach