Cotswold Country Park and Beach
The Cotswold Country Park and Beach re-opened in May 2017 under new operators PSL (Planning Solutions Ltd). This high quality professional organisation have successfully developed and run the award-winning attraction Conkers in the heart of the National Forest since 1997.
The team have worked hard to improve the site to make sure everyone has a fantastic visit…come and see what has been done so far:
- 100 tons of new sand on the beach
- Refurbishment of the boardwalk cafe to offer improved catering choice, now known as the Beach Shack Cafe
- Refurbishment of the cafe within the Millennium Building including a Gelato ( Ice Cream Parlour) and a wood fire, stone baked Pizzeria
- Installation of a WiBit Aqua Park on the North Lake
- New Stand Up Paddle Boards for hire to include single, doubles, and family boards
- A series of Mini Port themed boats for hire on the South Lake
This has enhanced the attractions previously on offer that include: Water Zorbs, Kayaks, Paddle Boards and Pedaloes
- The Cotswold Country Park and Beach is open from March until end October.
- New Pricing Structure:-
- A simpler pricing structure will be introduced based on vehicles rather than number of persons. This will include parking, admission to the Park, all day entrance to the beach, outdoor children’s play area and catering facilities. All the water based activities will incur separate charges.
To ease congestion and facilitate faster access to the site, advance online booking is available on www.cotswoldcountryparkandbeach.com
- Regular Admission Peak Season (22 July – 3 Sep)
- Motorbikes (up to 2) £5 Motorbikes £6
- Car (up to 5 persons) £12 Car £16
- MPV’s (6 – 8 persons) £16 MPV’s £20
- Minibus £30 Minibus £40