South West Swim
SouthWestSwim specialises in Open Water Swimming, Triathlon Swimming and Stroke Correction / Video Analysis from the two of finest Swimming lakes in the Cotswolds (Waterland at Lake32 & South Cerney Outdoor at Lake 12) and Pools in Swindon.
Head Coach Jason is a Swim Smooth Certified Coach delivering the world renowned Swim Smooth methodologies in the Cotswolds. He is also one of the only fully qualified ASA & STA open water specialist coaches in the south west region and caters for all levels of athlete from beginner to advanced, both in Open Water and pool.
Their central location to the Cotswold Water Park means they have a large catchment area for athletes from Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Swindon, Cirencester, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Bristol and even further afield.
South West Swim offer:
• 1-2-1 Open Water Coaching for all levels.
• Open Water Squad sessions for various levels of athlete wishing to train in a group environment.
• Introduction to open water swimming sessions.
• Swim Smooth Certified Advanced Video analysis & Stroke Correction in both pool, endless pool and lake.
• Swim Smooth Pool squad sessions (based in Swindon).
• Tailored and bespoke sessions for corporate, clubs or private groups.
• Various other sessions at different times of the season
• Swim and Tri products from HUUB, Finis & Zone3 via online retail and lake pop up stores
• Swim Smooth Certified Coach for Swindon & Cotswolds
• ASA level 2 Coach and qualified Open Water Specialist coach
• STA Open water specialist level 2 coach
• NRASTC (National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches)
• First Aid at work
• DBS Checked
• Insured via STA and ASA
For further information please visit www.southwestswim.co.uk or contact via email at: Swim@southwestswim.co.uk or telephone on 07751793234.
We have session times 7 days a week, booking early is recommended and session times and booking can be done via our Mobile Apple or Android App (search South West Swim in the store) or online at www.booking.southwestswim.co.uk.