The Cotswold Country Park and Beach is now open with some great new improvements and additions:
- 100 tons of new sand on the beach
- Refurbishment of the Boardwalk café – now called the Beach Shack Café – offering improved catering choice
- Refurbishment and improvements to the Millenium building including a Gelato (Ice Cream Parlour)
- Installation of a Wibit Aqua Park in the North Lake
- New Stand Up Paddle Boards for hire to include single, doubles and family boards
And coming soon:
- A series of Mini Port themed boats for hire on the South Lake. This will complete and enhance the attractions previously on offer that include: Water Zorbs, Kayaks, Paddle Boards and Pedaloes.
- A wood-fire, stone baked Pizzeria in the refurbished Millennium building.
New Pricing Structure:-
Please note that membership of the Cotswold Water Park Trust does not include free access to the Cotswold Country Park and Beach.
A simpler pricing structure has been introduced based on vehicles rather than number of persons. This includes parking, admission to the Park, all day entrance to the beach, outdoor children’s play area and catering facilities. All the water based activities incur separate charges.
To ease congestion and facilitate faster access to the site, advance online booking is available on the website www.cotswoldcountryparkand beach.com
Regular Admission Peak Season (22 July – 3 Sept)
Motorbikes (up to 2) £5 Motorbikes £6
Car (up to 5 persons) £12 Car £16
MPV’s (6 – 8 persons) £16 MPV’s £20
Minibus £30 Minibus £40
Coaches only accepted with advanced booking – please call 01285 868096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries about school visits and barbecue bookings, please email email@example.com